Re: NVDA And T.V. Tuner Remote

Gene

Do you need to hear NVDA when you are in the program window?  You could simply put it to sleep if you don't.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 2:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA And T.V. Tuner Remote

Thanks, I will have to check the keyboard settings option as I don’t think that passing individual keys through will work.

Thanks for the advice.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ralf Kefferpuetz
Sent: 27 February 2020 20:57
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA And T.V. Tuner Remote

Hello,

Use NVDA-F2 to pass thrugh key presses or play with the setting “Handle keys from other applications “ in the NVDA Keyboard settings.

Cheers,

Ralf

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
Sent: Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020 20:25
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA And T.V. Tuner Remote

Hi,

When using my Hauppauge t.v. tuner with NVDA running, the NVDA seems to interrupt the key presses on the remote control.

Seems like it needs some sort of pass through mode turning on, does anyone have any idea on how I can work around this please?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.