Itunes Library with NVDA

Mary Otten

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I ventured to open iTunes on my pc. I have the latest version, recently installed, and I have the NVDA latest as well. I can tab and find a tree view that is my music library. and I can arrow down through sections like albums, artists, songs etc. But I can't find a way to get from my chosen selection, say artists, into the list of artists, so that I might pick one. I have tried right arrow to no avail. Tab yields nothing useful. Pressing enter starts a song by the first artist in the listing of artists. But I can't find a keyboard-centric way to actually get to that list. Any advice?

Mary