toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
From the user guide the restrictions below.
3.1. Portable and Temporary Copy Restrictions
Apart from the inability to automatically start during and/or
after log-on, the portable and temporary copies of NVDA also have
the following restrictions:
• The inability to interact with applications running with
administrative privileges, unless of course NVDA itself has been
run also with these privileges (not recommended).
• The inability to read User Account Control (UAC) screens when
trying to start an application with administrative privileges.
• Windows 8 and later: the inability to support input from a
• Windows 8 and later: the inability to provide features such as
browse mode and speaking of typed characters in Windows Store
• Windows 8 and later: audio ducking is not supported.
On 1/03/2020 9:50 am, abdul muhamin
Hi all, while using nvda copy, I noticed
that the device manager is not accessible, I want to know more
about the limitations in portable NVDA. Thanks.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10