Re: question for Tyler Spivey. regarding clip speak

Dan Thompson

Sorry, I thought I saw you as the author.  Sorry to bother you.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Spivey
Sent: Saturday, February 29, 2020 3:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question for Tyler Spivey. regarding clip speak

Clipspeak? That wasn't me. Go ask its author.

Looking at the webpage on the addons site, it's compatible.

On 2/29/2020 10:50 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

Hi Tyler

Are you going to create an update for clip speak, and where can I get it?  Thanks for all your awesome work with nvda!!

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Subscribe to this Fresh Start Devotion by sending a message to dmt031073@gmail with subscribe in the subject.

Unsubscribe by sending a message to the same address above with unsubscribe in the subject.