From: Mary Otten
Sent: 01 March 2020 01:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Itunes Library with NVDA

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I ventured to open iTunes on my pc. I have

the latest version, recently installed, and I have the NVDA latest as

well. I can tab and find a tree view that is my music library. and I can

arrow down through sections like albums, artists, songs etc. But I can't

find a way to get from my chosen selection, say artists, into the list

of artists, so that I might pick one. I have tried right arrow to no

avail. Tab yields nothing useful. Pressing enter starts a song by the

first artist in the listing of artists. But I can't find a

keyboard-centric way to actually get to that list. Any advice?

Mary