From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Giles Turnbull
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 6:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] re-appearance of an issue with Speech Viewer?

Hi Joseph,
I'm using voice Microsoft Zira Desktop - English (United States) with the  Microsoft Speech API version 5 synthesiser.

I've just tried it with one of the other voices in SAPI5, Hazel, and the speech viewer window is also not closing with Alt+F4. Zera is my day-to-day voice and I'm sure Alt+F4 would close the Speech Viewer window before the update to NVDA 2019.3

Giles