Re: Is Reaper still accessible with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

You will need to subscribe to the rwp access list. Look for it on groups.io to answer that question.

Thanks.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 1 Mar 2020, at 13:32, Sue J. Ward wrote:

Great. How would I hook a midi instrument to a computer since both of my computers have no sound cards that support the midi devices what type of cables and hardware along with software would I need to hook up the instrument to the computer? What is this thing someone mentioned eto google for osara cause I went to the add on page seems it is no longer developed am not sure if I should download the add on will it work with the latest version of NVDA? This reaper stuff is completely new to me along with the midi stuff. Would love to hook up my drum kit to the computer and record tracks with it so if anyone out there could give me some direction as to what I would need as far as all of the stuff I mentioned that would be great. Thank you.
Urologist Tells Men To "Fix" Their ED With This New Trick!
Med Journal
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e5c29ffbc48a29fe405dst04duc