Re: Number Pad

Quentin Christensen

Sorry didn't see this message when I replied just now as it wasn't a reply to the original one.

Numlock isn't part of NVDA's review modes - it's just a function of your keyboard to let your number pad keys serve two functions.

Re review modes, there is a short explanation in the User Guide: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html#ReviewModes

Regards
Quentin.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 6:41 AM Howard Traxler <htraxler7@...> wrote:
Sorry, simple solution:  So I restarted the computer and had the same
problem.  Pressed the numlock key; fixed it.  Still have to learn how to
use the various review modes.  Is there an easy-to-understand
explanation of them?

Howard

--
Quentin Christensen