question about Pontes Media Downloader not working in Win10

Dan Thompson

Greetings all,

I have had great success with Pontes Media downloader version 2.0 converting YouTube files into mp3, wav etc.  .  However, recently one of my students who has been working with a laptop with Win7 had it upgraded to Win10.  Now When accessing the Pontes Media downloader exe file in that program folder or from the desktop, I am returned to the folder where the exe file is located and the program doesn’t load.  Has anyone else had such an experience?

Thanks for any advice in advance.