Re: question about Pontes Media Downloader not working in Win10

Ron Canazzi

Hi Dan,

I would advise you to upgrade to Pontes Media Downloader 3.x.  It seems to work better with Windows 10.  On occasion, it becomes non functional, but a simple reinstall fixes the problem.

On 3/2/2020 8:53 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

Greetings all,

I have had great success with Pontes Media downloader version 2.0 converting YouTube files into mp3, wav etc.  .  However, recently one of my students who has been working with a laptop with Win7 had it upgraded to Win10.  Now When accessing the Pontes Media downloader exe file in that program folder or from the desktop, I am returned to the folder where the exe file is located and the program doesn’t load.  Has anyone else had such an experience?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"