Re: Microsoft update bothers NVDA.

Jackie

Gutenberg is at least somewhat accessible, but can be a little
confusing. Unless someone needs the functionality, I generally suggest
using the classic editor.

Well gutenberg should be accessible but I use classic editor as for
microsoft edge and chrome, they have been at war with google for ages now.

Then again I use waterfox classic which has no tracking, gets rid of
adds even on my on demand and mostly works.

On 3/03/2020 5:53 am, John J. Boyer wrote:
it affects both Chrome and Firefox. those are the only browsers I use.
I'll bet the problem is something Microsoft did to help its pet browser,
Edge.

John

On Mon, Mar 02, 2020 at 06:37:52AM -0700, Jackie wrote:
It would be important to know what browser you're using, John.

On 3/2/20, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:
Hello,

I am using Windows 10 Pro and NVDA 2019.3. Recently Microsoft made an
update
that caused trouble when i tried to post on my blog at
http://www.godtouches.org I
could not see the edit box for the title of the post. this happened in
just
the last few days. Evidently WordP;ress followed the link for a new
post
when I
pressed Enter, but it loked like it did not. I switched to JAWS and had
no
trouble. Something for the developers to look into.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org