From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 12:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question about Pontes Media Downloader not working in Win10

The first thing to do is to try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.  After that, I'm not sure what might be tried but that is the most simple and easiest thing to try.

Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 7:53 AM

Greetings all,

I have had great success with Pontes Media downloader version 2.0 converting YouTube files into mp3, wav etc.  .  However, recentlyone of my students who has been working with a laptop with Win7 had it upgraded to Win10.  Now When accessing the Pontes Media downloader exe file in that program folder or from the desktop, I am returned to the folder where the exe file is located and the program doesn’t load.  Has anyone else had such an experience?

Thanks for any advice in advance.