Re: Issue switching between browse & focus mode with NVDA+Spacebar

Gene

Its unfortunate that some people can't distinguish between constructive and destructive criticism.  I hope that this message will allow you to see that this is constructive criticism. 

I'm pointing out that your subject line tells us nothing and that many people will just skip messages with such subject lines.  If you don't take what I wrote in the spirit of me presenting useful information that will benefit you and other list members that is unfortunate.  Subject lines such as a question, curious, and so on, tell us nothing useful.  the subject line is called that because it tells us the subject of what a message deals with, such as, can't open the NvDA menu, or Chrome browser doesn't behave properly when filling out forms, or Winamp no longer plays MP3 files, etc. 

Many people decide whether to read messages based on the subject line.  If you want to consider what I wrote as negative criticism, that's unfortunate.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Uhhh

well that sucks it's annoying! and never did it before but oh well why not another annoyance?

and thanks for the criticism by gene it's not apreciated!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2020 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Uhhh

That's what it's supposed to do.

On 3/1/2020 9:49 PM, Danni wrote:
somehow I changed a setting so when I hit space bar and insert key at the same time it switches from brouse mode to focus and I can't figure out how to make it stop?

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.