From: "Afrim" <afrim.maja@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Laptop acting weird?

Hi,
When you open the folder you have to work with, restart NVDA. That fixed this issue on my desktop computer.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2016, at 7:53 PM, Matt Turner <meturner2214@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks, having a strange problem.

When i try to access files in the downloads folder, or for any other folder, i can't see them.

Going into the downloads folder, i hear something about file explorer.

All i can see is the search box, and the Details, and large icons thing.

I no there's stuff in the folders, but i can't see them for some reason.

This just happens.