Re: The compact vocalizer bundles found at vocalizer-nvda website

Rui Fontes

Hello!

I do not believe they work in CodeFactory products...

And, by the way, it is not ATGuys who make available the voice packages, but CodeFactory...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 01:30 de 03/03/2020, Don H escreveu:

The A T Guys nvda addon does offer the voices in two sizes there is the embeded pro and embeded high.

On 3/2/2020 7:11 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi,
I bought the eloquence vocalizer nvda addon from atguys and also vocalizer sapi5. Will any of my licenses work for the vocalizer driver found at www.vocalizer-nvda.com ? I would like to use the very small compact vocalizer voices with NVDA and atguys does not offer them.

Josh

Sent from my iPod