NVDA synth setting not saving across different profiles

William

Hi,

NVDA 19.3.1

Windows 10 1903

According to the document:

Most settings can be changed in configuration profiles except for those in the General category of the NVDA Settings dialog, which apply to the entirety of NVDA.

However I found that some settings are not set based on specific profile.

voices of Windows onecore

1. I have a female American English voice set on main configuration.

2. I activate second profile

And I have a male British voice set

3. If I switch off second profile and go back to default profile, it kept the male voice, and I have to manually switch back to the female voice.

I would like to know if this is an issue.

If not, I would like to file a feature request on issue page.

Thanks,

William