Re: Transfering configuration profile settings from a portable copy to an installed copy?

Roger Stewart

When you install from a portable copy, you should find the option to copy current user configuration. Make sure you check this box and all the settings you have in the portable copy will be transferred to the installed copy.
Roger

On 3/2/2020 11:55 PM, Vaibhav Bhandari wrote:
The install option from the tools menu will install the version you
are running as the portable copy.

On 3/3/20, Akshaya Choudhary <acsociopath@gmail.com> wrote:
Will the install option in the tools menu install the latest version or the
version of my choice? I wish to use NVDA 2019.2.1
--
Regards,
Sociohack