Is there a 2019.2.1 version of the Control Usage Assistant. Add on available?

Luke

Hi! I tried this Add on out on the 2019.3.1 desktop version of NVDA  a couple days ago. I have a portable version of NVDA on a thumb drive using 2019.2.1 and I was wondering if there is a 2019.2.1 version still around or am I out of luck? It’s not a big deal if the earlier version is not available. I did check the NVDA add ons page and it has the 2019.3.1 and up, which you can find here  https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/controlUsageAssistant.ja.html