From: "Afrim" <afrim.maja@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Laptop acting weird?

I have come across this issue on windows 8.1, and not 10. By the way, file explorer works fine on win 10. The fix is not permanent, which means that it will not occur until it randomly decides to happen.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2016, at 8:42 PM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

Are you saying it permanently fixed it or only for that one time? Did you upgrade to Windows 10 with NVDA installed and not reinstall it? I'm not talking about the upgrade. I'm talking about upgrading from some other version of Windows. It has been recommended that NVDA be reinstalled after upgrading. it solves problems. I haven't seen this problem discussed in that context but it still may apply.