Re: NVDA Crashing while reading Word document

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi, Quentin and team,

Apologies to you and to Sean for leaving the unrelated message attached in my previous email.

I am currently reading a straightforward Word document which involves some technical information and so I need to arrow back and forth to verify information. NVDA crashed a few times for no apparent reason. Then I found that when I used the "numpad 2" key to identify a character in the text, NVDA crashed. I had to restart NVDA each time. The document was not disturbed nor did I lose my position only NVDA seemed to suffer. When I restarted NVDA there was no longer an active log for the previous fault.

Question: Is there any way to trap the log after a crash?

All the best,

Cearbhall