Re: Changing speech rate not working

Howard Traxler

I am using the caps lock key.  But tell me how to reassign the gesture?

On 3/3/2020 3:29 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Try using caps lock instead of insert, or the other insert key.
Some keyboards aren't capable of registering certain combinations of keys, and yours might be one of them.
If that doesn't work, you can always reassign the gesture.

On 3/3/2020 11:31 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
I'm usinng the laptop keyboard setup on my desktop computer. ctrl+insert+shift+up makes it faster, but ctrl+insert+shift+down does nothing.  Is there a change I need to do?

Thanks.
On 3/3/2020 1:00 PM, Cecelia Rodriguez wrote:
You can use page up
On Mar 1, 2020, at 10:42 PM, Tyler Spivey <tspivey@pcdesk.net> wrote:

If you're using the laptop layout, try ctrl+insert+shift+up.

On 3/1/2020 6:21 PM, Anna Givens wrote:
I am doing Control + insert + up arrow to increase speech but it is not changing the speech rate.

Anna