Re: Password Managers

Nimer Jaber

Give bitwarden a try. Also, Lastpass has a free version with a few limitations, but still works well.

thanks.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 8:27 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
I would suggest both Searching the NVDA Group Archive and Searching the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Archive on the phrase "password manager" or "password managers" along with "free" if that's critically important, as this topic has been discussed many, many times on both groups.

       ~ Madonna

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber