Re: is it possible to safe configuration profiles?

P. Otter

hello brian,

i want to find the profile files i've made, and i want to copy them or import them in nvda on other 2 computers they allready run nvda install version.

but when i look at program files\nvda\systemconfig\profiles, the map is empty.

and now my question is, where can i find my self made profiles?

i don't find any of them.

i know, i can create a portable version but that is a portable version and not a install version.

in a portable version it is not possible to use the startup options.

and that's the reason to know where i can find the profiles.

cheers

paul otter

Op 7-8-2016 om 10:39 schreef Brian's Mail list account:

What happens if you use the make an installed copy from the portable copy, doe the profiles then get transferred to the new installed version?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-