Re: Accessible password managers, again.

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I just installed Key Pass. More than Key Pass being an unfamiliar
software, password managers as a class of software are not very known
to me so I apologize in case upcoming questions are rudimentary.
So far, in Key Pass, I went into one of the groups, added an entry
(title, username, password and other things). Now, the URL of this web
address is such that you have an e-mail address field (and not
username) on one page, then one needs ot press the Next button, and
then the password needs to be inputted. I was hoping for a system
wherein I could auto-fill and save effort using the password manager.
When I click the closest sounding Perform Autotype- option in the
context menu corresponding to this entry with the login webpage
already open in a browser though, things don't seem to work. I hear a
bunch of sounds and then the Terms of Service of this website open
rather than my account on it. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Can I import autofill from google into this app?