Re: Rounding words in Microsoft Word.

The post offered is interesting, and it involves using the ROUND function, but it still boils down to inserting automatic word counts into a document.

I was completely thrown by the use of "Rounding words" in the topic title.  That terminology still is nonsensical to me even after having read the blog post.  Also, since NumWords (see: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Use-fields-to-insert-word-count-in-your-document-8696d5ae-25bb-4173-a76f-00f213a2fa63) is an integer value to begin with (as there's no such thing as part of a word) rounding should be unnecessary.

       ~ Madonna