Re: Rounding words in Microsoft Word.

I did read the article, and the MS support page on ROUND, and it still makes no practical sense, to me, to round to the nearest 100.  If I want a word count, I want an actual word count.  And 556, since it is above 550, should round to the next hundred, 600.

That's not to say that others might not wish to round, but its definitely not necessary.  Nor, in my experience, is it customary.

       ~ Madonna