Re: Rounding words in Microsoft Word.

Short reply because I'm editing my novel, the rounding is mainly for writers when submitting to professional markets. they want rounded words in your document and cover letter when submitting fiction to literary agents, publishers, and otherwise. It's a writer post, for writers, but I figured some non writer people would find field tutorials useful and or rounding the word count helpful. Even if you're not a writer, rounding the word count can come in handy. By the way,

Thanks to all who donated to my Patreon! Thanks to me, Patreon is working on accessibility. My Patreon page is here if you want to help fund disability fiction. Links to reward explanations are under the about heading, heading level 2.