Re: is it possible to safe configuration profiles?

Gene

There is an option in NVDA to make an installed version.  make a portable version, as was suggested, and once it is on the other machine, install NVDA using the portable version.

Look in the tools menu.  You will see items for making a portable version and for installing.

From: P. Otter
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2016 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] is it possible to safe configuration profiles?

hello brian,

i want to find the profile files i've made, and i want to copy them or
import them in nvda on other 2 computers they allready run nvda install
version.

but when i look at program files\nvda\systemconfig\profiles, the map is
empty.

and now my question is, where can i find my self made profiles?

i don't find any of them.

i know, i can create a portable version but that is a portable version
and not a install version.

in a portable version it is not possible to use the startup options.

and that's the reason to know where i can find the profiles.

cheers

paul otter