locked Re: nvda caret movement timeout:

Nimer Jaber

This question about Filezilla could be split into another thread. It would be good for archival purposes, but more importantly it may be that users would respond to the query if the subject said something about filezilla and NVDA. It should not be expected that users have to dig through a thread which has already seen many messages in order to answer a question on filezilla.

Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 11:41 AM Sam Bushman <libertyroundtable@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am having problems in FileZilla

When I arrow through the list of entries to connect to in the site manager I get the old entry I just left before I hear the correct entry.

I tried to change the value mentioned below and it doesn’t make any difference.

I even increased the default from 100 to 500 and same issue.

Hope this helps with an example. Can anyone duplicate this?

I didn’t have this issue in earlier versions.

Thanks,

Sam

P.S. Latest version of FileZilla