locked FYI, not for discussion

John J. Boyer

Hello,

Some of you seem to be interested in technology and religion. i have a mailing list devoted to just such topics. To join it:

Send a message to
godtouches-request@freelists.org

In the subject line and the body of the message put the word subscribe.

You will be asked to agree to terms of service and privacy. Then you will receive a welcoming message.

If you have difficulty or questions please contact me privately. My email address is in the from field of this message.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer