Re: What is good voice suggestions Voices

Rosemarie Chavarria

My favorite is the microsoft mark voice.

On 3/6/2020 1:28 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

What’s your favorite voice from OneCore?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 4:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What is good voice suggestions Voices

I also love 1core. It's very responsive, and does not freeze up on me and I love extremely fast, perhaps maybe once every half second or so, and no lag at all, especially when I have to make quick choices. You won't be able to hear it as I am using VAC but trust me, it's responsive. Maybe a sound card issue perhaps?

Blessings and happy Friday.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 6 Mar 2020, at 12:22, Cecelia Rodriguez wrote:

I have tried that synthesizer but it freezes if you move too fast.

On Mar 6, 2020, at 2:55 PM, molly the blind tech lover brainardmolly@... wrote:

Hi.
You could try the windows OneCore . . .