Re: What is good voice suggestions Voices

Rosemarie Chavarria

How do I try out Katherine? I don't have that voice. I just have Mark, David and Zera.

On 3/6/2020 1:27 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Mark’s cool. My favorite is Catherine.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 4:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What is good voice suggestions Voices

I like the one-core voices too. I'm using Microsoft Mark and he's very clear.

On 3/6/2020 12:59 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I also love 1core. It's very responsive, and does not freeze up on me and I love extremely fast, perhaps maybe once every half second or so, and no lag at all, especially when I have to make quick choices. You won't be able to hear it as I am using VAC but trust me, it's responsive. Maybe a sound card issue perhaps?

Blessings and happy Friday.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 6 Mar 2020, at 12:22, Cecelia Rodriguez wrote:

I have tried that synthesizer but it freezes if you move too fast.

On Mar 6, 2020, at 2:55 PM, molly the blind tech lover brainardmolly@... wrote:

Hi.
You could try the windows OneCore . . .