Sentence nav: I can not read the previous sentence in some documents using notepad ++

Daniel Damacena

Hi, folks!

There's something quite annoying going on here: when I try to read the previous sentence on a document using notepad ++, it reads the current sentence instead of reading the previous one.

Is there someone there having the same issue?

I tried to use notepad from windows, but sentence nav is too slow on it. It takes about four seconds to read each sentence.

I have NVDA 2019.3.1 and last sentence nav's version available on githup.

Thank you so much!