Re: Sentence nav: I can not read the previous sentence in some documents using notepad ++

Daniel Damacena

I am using pc cursor. There's no need to change it as far I can tell...

Thank you!

Em 07/03/2020 02:41, Gene escreveu:

Are you using object review or screen review or something else?  I have never used the add-on you are using but even so, be sure you are in object navigation unless the add-on explicitly says you should be in something else.

Sent: Friday, March 06, 2020 11:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] Sentence nav: I can not read the previous sentence in some documents using notepad ++

Hi, folks!

There's something quite annoying going on here: when I try to read the
previous sentence on a document using notepad ++, it reads the current
sentence instead of reading the previous one.

Is there someone there having the same issue?

I tried to use notepad from windows, but sentence nav is too slow on it.
It takes about four seconds to read each sentence.

I have NVDA 2019.3.1 and last sentence nav's version available on githup.

Thank you so much!