Re: Possible keyboard echo issues, can anyone confirm or deny, please?

Andre Fisher

This happens in Internet Explorer fields like Google Search as well.

By the keyboard issue, I now know you mean the issue of reading the
uncorrected text. But you already know you corrected it so why go through
all the trouble and time of uninstalling the old program, installing the new
program, importing the account or creating it, and learning the new layout?
If you want to do so, that's your decision but that's a lot of time to spend
to correct what I consider to be a very small problem. And if you want to
be sure you corrected a word as you intend, just move back to hear it with
control left arrow.
The cursor will be at the beginning of the word, as I expect you know and
what is actually on the screen will be spoken. then jump to the end of the
word with control right arrow. You should be back where you started. So if
you jump back a word after you write it and space, using control right arrow
will place you in position to write the next word.

Also, one person has indicated that in the anniversary edition of Windows
10, the mail app works much bbetter. It might make more sense to wait until
you are upgraded, download a current snapshot of NVDA and try the app. I
don't know what there may be to learn about using it but it can't be
difficult.