Re: Sentence nav: I can not read the previous sentence in some documents using notepad ++

Daniel Damacena

2,7 mb.

Using NVDA 2019.2.1 and sentence nav 2.5 it reads right away. It must bug some bug on the current version.

I think the best option for me is to use a portable version of NVDA 2019.2.1 and sentence nav 2.5 until it's fixed. I only need to use it when I study, so it's not so annoying.

Em 07/03/2020 09:31, Rui Fontes escreveu:

Gene, why you answer to questions you are not familiarized?

Daniel, how big are the files you try to read in NotePad? I have tried with a 1MB file and it tooks between 1 and 2 seconds to start reading a sentence or phrase...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 11:35 de 07/03/2020, Daniel Damacena escreveu:

I am using pc cursor. There's no need to change it as far I can tell...

Thank you!

Em 07/03/2020 02:41, Gene escreveu:
Are you using object review or screen review or something else?  I have never used the add-on you are using but even so, be sure you are in object navigation unless the add-on explicitly says you should be in something else.

Sent: Friday, March 06, 2020 11:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] Sentence nav: I can not read the previous sentence in some documents using notepad ++

Hi, folks!

There's something quite annoying going on here: when I try to read the
previous sentence on a document using notepad ++, it reads the current
sentence instead of reading the previous one.

Is there someone there having the same issue?

I tried to use notepad from windows, but sentence nav is too slow on it.
It takes about four seconds to read each sentence.

I have NVDA 2019.3.1 and last sentence nav's version available on githup.

Thank you so much!