Re: Sentence nav: I can not read the previous sentence in some documents using notepad ++

Daniel Damacena

I am sure I am using object review.

As I said, the previous version does not behave that way, so it seems to be a problem related to the current version.

Em 07/03/2020 14:33, Gene escreveu:

Then you are evidently using object navigation and that isn't the cause of the problem.  If you are using the desktop layout, you can check this in the following manner:
Hold the numpad insert and press numpad one to move one way through the available review modes.  Numpad insert numpad 7 will move you the other way.  If you use these two commands, you can find object review and stop there if you want to be completely sure.

Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2020 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sentence nav: I can not read the previous sentence in some documents using notepad ++

Sorry, I don't know how to call the normal cursor in english. I didn't use any other cursor before trying to use the addon.

Em 07/03/2020 13:06, Gene escreveu:
There is no PC cursor.  That is a JAWS name for more or less the application cursor.  Do you know about the review modes such as screen review and object review?  If you are using screen review, you will get unexpected and unwanted results in some situations.  You should always switch to object review after you finish using a different review mode.  If you don't know about these modes and have never changed them, you are probably using object navigation.

Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2020 5:35 AM

I am using pc cursor. There's no need to change it as far I can tell...

Thank you!

Em 07/03/2020 02:41, Gene escreveu:
Are you using object review or screen review or something else?  I have never used the add-on you are using but even so, be sure you are in object navigation unless the add-on explicitly says you should be in something else.

Sent: Friday, March 06, 2020 11:24 PM

Hi, folks!

There's something quite annoying going on here: when I try to read the
previous sentence on a document using notepad ++, it reads the current
sentence instead of reading the previous one.

Is there someone there having the same issue?

I tried to use notepad from windows, but sentence nav is too slow on it.
It takes about four seconds to read each sentence.

I have NVDA 2019.3.1 and last sentence nav's version available on githup.

Thank you so much!