Re: New Computer- problems with NVDA response

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 08:01 PM, Gene wrote:
But in this case, would that violate the warranty in case there is something wrong with the machine?
I can't speak to that.  Some it would, some it wouldn't.

In any case, for about the first 30 days (give or take) I rely upon the retailer taking a return for a defective machine.

When I originally suggested this be taken here to the NVDA main forum, the information available made it sound like the crankiness was limited to NVDA.  If it's broader than just NVDA, that's really pointing to something else entirely.

       ~ Madonna