Re: New Computer- problems with NVDA response

Anna Givens

I appreciate all the suggestions. But I don’t want to do all these things. I bought a new computer and there’s nothing I have done or anything that’a on here that would warrant this extreme sluggishness. I have had multiple computers before and used them in the same way and used them just fine. I simply need it to work, not to reformat things and change things. Can someone suggest who to call or where to take it? It’s Lenovo, it uses Windows, and I got it from Walmart. So I don’t know who to talk to.
I don’t know if it only has problems when running NVDA, I can’t tell, and nobody around to help me figure that out. It did have issues when running narrator when I first got it though. I know that. Although I don’t know if it was because of narrator or had anything to do with it at all.

Anna

On Mar 8, 2020, at 8:14 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 08:01 PM, Gene wrote:
But in this case, would that violate the warranty in case there is something wrong with the machine?
I can't speak to that.  Some it would, some it wouldn't.

In any case, for about the first 30 days (give or take) I rely upon the retailer taking a return for a defective machine.

When I originally suggested this be taken here to the NVDA main forum, the information available made it sound like the crankiness was limited to NVDA.  If it's broader than just NVDA, that's really pointing to something else entirely.

       ~ Madonna