Re: I think NVDA has a memory leak or something

Dan Beaver

No, I am running 2019.3.  This is later/newer than 2018.

Dan Beaver

On 3/9/2020 4:45 AM, zahra wrote:
i thought this problem is fixed in nvda 2018.1 by fixing
did you test with for example 2017 versions of nvda?

On 3/9/20, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:
I am running 2019.3 on a windows 10 laptop.

I was jumping around in some Firefox pages and had been doing so for about
30 minutes or so.  I went through a lot of pages.

After a while my system suddenly became very sluggish and then almost locked
up.  It also started blowing more hot air than usual and I had to power down
and reboot to get it to straighten up.  It is running cool again and no
sluggishness.

Any thoughts?

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)