locked Re: Add-on Updater 20.03 #addonrelease

Mallard

Hlelo Joseph,

Many thannks.

As of tonight, the whole of Italy is locked down.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 09/03/2020 22:50, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hello all,

First, as Coronavirus is gripping the world, please wash your hands, heed travel advisories, and check and double-check information floating around the internet.

Add-on Updater 20.03 is on its way ā€“ this important (and mandatory) add-on release will show up for all NVDA users within the next 24 hours. Changes include:

* NVDA 2019.3 or later is required.
* NVDA itself will check compatibility range, not the add-on.

As I announced a few weeks ago, with Add-on Updater 20.03, all my add-ons Iā€™m currently maintaining have graduated to Python 3 ā€“ all my add-ons will now require NVDA 2019.3 or later. As such, once Add-on Updater 20.03 shows up, old Python 2 versions of my add-ons will be removed from community add-ons website.

Cheers,

Joseph