locked Re: Add-on Updater 20.03 #addonrelease

Sarah k Alawami

Well, being that I'm not yet updated to 19.3, still using 19.2 as the person who made winwizard compatible didn't give us a link and we have to search his twitter for it, yeah, fun times. Hopefully soon I can update as yeah I want to keep using win wizard over here.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 9 Mar 2020, at 15:25, Mallard wrote:

Hlelo Joseph,

Many thannks.

As of tonight, the whole of Italy is locked down.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 09/03/2020 22:50, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hello all,

First, as Coronavirus is gripping the world, please wash your hands, heed travel advisories, and check and double-check information floating around the internet.

Add-on Updater 20.03 is on its way ā€“ this important (and mandatory) add-on release will show up for all NVDA users within the next 24 hours. Changes include:

* NVDA 2019.3 or later is required.
* NVDA itself will check compatibility range, not the add-on.

As I announced a few weeks ago, with Add-on Updater 20.03, all my add-ons Iā€™m currently maintaining have graduated to Python 3 ā€“ all my add-ons will now require NVDA 2019.3 or later. As such, once Add-on Updater 20.03 shows up, old Python 2 versions of my add-ons will be removed from community add-ons website.

Cheers,

Joseph

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.