Re: Software Uninstallers

Carlos

Hello:

Accessible software recommendations are always welcome on this list!

Thank You! For sharing any accessible software tips/recommendations!

On 8/7/2016 9:59 PM, Afrim wrote:
Hello,
I personally use Uninstaller from Puran Utilities, which is the most accessible uninstaller I've ever seen.
If you'd like, I could give a link.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Carlos <gmjc341961@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All!

Thank You! To everyone who suggested Bulk Crap Uninstaller as a replacement for REVO Uninstaller.

Bulk Crap Uninstaller works great with NVDA! So, all who are not happy with REVO can go ahead and say goodbye to REVO and use Bulk Crap Uninstaller!

Thank You! To all who responded to the REVO is Inaccessible thread and gave suggestions about better uninstaller software!

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com