From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 4:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 20.03.1 emergency hotfix #AddonRelease

Hello Joseph,

As reported in the relevent Github issue, these notifications aren't just word deleted, but announce cut, copy, paste among others. Isn't it detremental to suppress them all? I don't think  all would be harmful, and some would be useful.

On 3/9/2020 12:28 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Windows 10 App Essentials 20.03.1 is now available. This quick fix release resolves a reported issue where NVDA will say “delete back word” when you press Control+Backspace when using recent Word 365 releases.

Cheers,

Joseph