Re: NVDA ebooks: Is there one for Access?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Ollie,

We don't have one for Access I'm afraid.  I'm working on one for PowerPoint at this stage.  Once that's complete, I'm not sure what topic we'll tackle next, but of course if there is interest in Access, we wouldn't rule it out.  Anecdotally, I've only been asked about Access a few times in recent years so it's not something everyone uses as much as they used to.

If you've got specific things you are having trouble with in Access do let us know and I or someone can have a look into it of course.

Kind regards
Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 8:50 AM Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Years ago I bought an ebook to learn to use NVDA with Word.

Is there anything like it for Access?

If not, is there any other material to learn how to use Access with nVDA?

Many thanks in advance.

Ciao,

Ollie

--