locked Re: Add-on Updater 20.03 #addonrelease

André

Well, let's not forget that most people don't die from an infection with SARS-CoV-2, the so-called @corona virus@. Although precise numbers are hard to get for statistical reasons,  even the worsed numbers give a 92% survival rate.

The biggest challenge with statistics is, that most people show only light symptoms which  is why many are not even tested and thus fall out of the statistics. Taking this into account, the real lethal rate might very likely be way be below 5% according to e.g. the Robert-Koch institute, a leading center in epidemiology. It for sure is very sad for those who do die, but it also means that 95% or more survive an infection.

So I think we are pretty far from the danger to  wipe out humanity with it.  Actually, the way we treat / or rather destroy / our environment is a much bigger real threat in this respect. But is is also slower, and hence easily to ignore for the moment.

Take care,
Martin

On 3/10/2020 12:12 AM, Arlene wrote:

Yes, this corna virus is scarey. If we are not careful. It can wipe out this whole world.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10