Re: NVDA ebooks: Is there one for Access?

Mallard

Hello Quentin,

Many thanks. It wasn't for myself, but for a dear friend.

I'll ask him what his issues are, and in case I'll let you know.

Many thanks for your kindness, as usual..

Ciao, take cae,

Ollie

On 10/03/2020 05:04, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi Ollie,

We don't have one for Access I'm afraid.  I'm working on one for PowerPoint at this stage.  Once that's complete, I'm not sure what topic we'll tackle next, but of course if there is interest in Access, we wouldn't rule it out.  Anecdotally, I've only been asked about Access a few times in recent years so it's not something everyone uses as much as they used to.

If you've got specific things you are having trouble with in Access do let us know and I or someone can have a look into it of course.

Kind regards
Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 8:50 AM Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>> wrote:

Hello all,

Years ago I bought an ebook to learn to use NVDA with Word.

Is there anything like it for Access?

If not, is there any other material to learn how to use Access
with nVDA?

Many thanks in advance.

Ciao,

Ollie