locked Re: Add-on Updater 20.03 #addonrelease

Mallard

That's why full containment has been applied here.

Teh disease is not the most serous we know, but it 's very contageous, and our National Health Services risks collapsing if too many people get ill at the same time...

Ok. This is OT, so I won't continue. But it's a big thing at the momtnt, and it's going to affect all of us, one way or another, even if we don't get the virus.

Work, shopping, schools... Every aspect of our social life is affected...

Take care, and keep safe!

Ollie

On 10/03/2020 00:12, Arlene wrote:

Yes, this corna virus is scarey. If we are not careful. It can wipe out this whole world.