Re: NVDA doesn't read context menu

Quentin Christensen

Did you try restarting with add-ons disabled?

The only other thing I can think to try is press NVDA+N then T for tools, then select and go through "COM Registration fixing tool".

Failing all that, if you could capture a copy of your log at "Debug" level with add-ons disabled, and send it to me at info@....

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 3:55 PM 高生旺 <coscell@...> wrote:
Hello

I cannot access context menu on desktop, file explorer and notepad etc.
But some where can accessed such Microsof Word.
And windows+x menu and IE screen also cannot be accessed.
Thank you!