Re: is it possible to safe configuration profiles?

P. Otter

thanks man,

This revealed the information I was looking for

i've found it!

thanks for your answer.

cheers

paul otter

Op 7-8-2016 om 13:54 schreef Chris Mullins:

The folder you refer to is the NVDA installation folder. You need to be looking in the equivalent folders of your own user folder. You should look in the appdata/roaming folder.

Cheers
Chris